Greyse Men's Sweatshirt Black
Out of stock, ordering available
Men's sweatshirt GREYSE is designed for Dads who are looking for outerwear to cover themselves and the Baby while carrying in a sling or carrier. Our Sweatshirt does not have any fastened panels, functionality is guaranteed by a great solution, which is a double zipper and a tab fastener. In Sweatshirt you can carry newborn and a 2.5-year-old child (first you need to have a wrap or a sling).
Men's sweatshirt can be worn in 3 ways:
1. With the child in front
2. With the child on the back
3. Every day outerwear
- Sweatshirt is finished with ribbing
- Thanks to the press stud fastened under your neck, you will no longer need a scarf or chimney to cover up on colder days.
- We used reliable locks from YKK to finish the sweatshirt.
The whole sweatshirt was designed and sewn in Poland from organic, certified cotton. OEKO TEX first class certification guarantees that our sweatshirt is safe for you and your child, because the material from which it was made is free of GMOs and harmful and toxic dyes.
FABRIC AND WASHING RECIPE
- Cotton 95%, elastane 5%; weight 240g/m2
- The sweatshirt can be washed at a temperature of up to 30° in good laundry products, you can centrifuge.
For the sake of the environment, at every stage of production we follow the idea of zero waste, which is why we try to use all production waste to sew accessories such as headbands or loops.
No customer comments for the moment.