LennyLamb LennyUp adjustable ergonomic carrier Arctic Lace for babywearing from 60% cotton, 28% linen and 12% tussah silk.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Surface weight||301 - 350 g/m2|
LennyUp is an adjustable carrier that grows with your child! Its shape ideally corresponds with the body of a small baby and in the same time fits the parent very well. It was carefully designed for parents who are searching for a safe, easy and functional way to wear their babies.
- Safety: its construction has certificates of compliance with the ASTM F2236-14 norms; all yarn and dyes used for LennyLamb fabrics have the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate
- Closeness: the possibility of wearing the baby and building the bond from the first months of life
- Comfort: multi-level possibilities to customize the shape of the panel and shoulder straps provide perfect adjustment and ergonomic position of the baby – on every stage of the child’s development
- Versatility: one carrier from the small baby (above 3,5 kg) to the toddler (up to 20 kg!); safe babywearing from the first weeks
- Flexibility: two ways of babywearing (front carry from the birth and back carry from the fourth month of life)
- Quality: all manufacturing process located in one place in Poland
- Beauty: unique fabric woven in the LennyLamb weaving studio
- Shelter: adjustable hood which can be used to protect your baby’s head
No customer comments for the moment.