Diva Outerwear Babywearing Coats have been developed specially for cold climates. They are designed in Italy and tested in Russia known by its cold and snowy weather; there are a lot of useful details to make your babywearing experience in winter comfortable and pleasant.
The Diva Babywearing Coat will protect you and your baby from cold, wind and snow. It is easily washed, lightweight, with a water repellent outer; you can use it in temperatures up to -25C (-13F).
The coat includes:
- A detachable babywearing insert. Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes.
- A detachable mothers' collar to protect a mum's neck from cold when babywearing. A special cord provides adjustment of the collar to protect from a strong wind.
- A detachable baby's hood protects baby's neck, shoulders and head from cold, frost and wind. A coat can be worn with or without this hood.
- A detachable maternity insert. A coat can be used as a maternity coat until the end of pregnancy.
- Temperature: from +0C (32F) to -25C (-13F)
- Central zippers opening for easy access to the baby: any time you can check the sling or breastfeed a baby without putting off the coat.
- Elastic belt with a buckle provides proper fit and creates a feminine silhouette while keeping the warmth inside, with both front and back carry (the belt can be buckled both in front and back).
- A strap on the mother's hood provides safe backcarry babywearing: the hood should be rolled and fixed with a strap when baby is worn on your back (a strap usage is IMPORTANT to avoid suffocation risk!)
- Two-sided sleeve bands can be rolled to adjust the arm length.
- Adjustment cord on the mother's hood for better fit while babywearing.
Fabric & care
- Body and lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fill: 100% Polyester ("Shelter")*
- Machine wash
- A babywearing coat is not a babycarrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
- A babywearing coat can be used only with a vertical 'tummy-to-tummy' front carry!
Designed in Italy, manufactured in Russia.
* Shelter is a high-tech fill from micro-fibers which combines benefits of natural feathers and synthetic fibers. Even a thin layer of Shelter provides a great protection from cold. It is ecological, keeps its form after wash and dries up quickly. Shelter fill was certified with Eco-Tex Standard 100 and is recommended for kids and newborn clothes.